Want to see what transformative grading looks like?
Join Turnitin’s Gradescope workshop to learn why 1,000+ institutions and 50,000+ teachers around the world have embraced the Gradescope platform and how it supports assessment in any learning environment.
In this workshop, we’ll demonstrate how Gradescope allows you to:
- Transform fragmented grading into a wholly digitised, ‘online-friendly’ process
- Provide faster, more consistent student feedback to support learning outcomes
- Reduce grading time to enable more teaching time
- Analyse learning trends and pinpoint knowledge gaps
- Scale grading and collaboration in large enrolment courses
- Reduce biases in grading and increase educational fairness
To make the workshop more fun and interactive, we’ll be grading answers submitted by our participants (you!). Whether you’re familiar with Gradescope or have never interacted with the platform before, you’ll gain an appreciation for its power to transform your grading.
When & Where: Monday, 30 November 2020 | virtual
Time: 9.30 am AEDT
Cost: Free (if you register for the conference)
Who should attend?
All higher education professionals are welcome to attend the workshop, however, educators who are hands-on in the grading process will find it most valuable.
We look forward to seeing you there!